Are you interested in using SmartBidNet construction bid software and learning about SmartBidNet’s integration with STACK Estimating software (formerly CloudTakeoff)? Or are you already a STACK user for estimating and interested in using SmartBidNet for bid management? Attend our free webinar March 11th at 11AM CST.
STACK Estimating has teamed up with SmartBidNet to optimize the bidding process and give general contractors the ability to produce better bids. Estimating and bid management become more efficient than ever with this pre-construction software integration.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
- Bid more work in less time, and grow your business faster.
- Turn color coded take offs into detailed estimates with a few clicks.
- Quickly determine the volume of labor and material needed for estimates.
- Eliminate the cost of printing and give users the ability to work from anywhere with multi-user access from any PC or Mac.
- Have a less stressful Bid Day by centralizing plan room communications sharing mock up documents.
The webinar will be hosted by Phil Ogilby, CEO at STACK Technologies and Mark Fly, Support Director at JBKnowledge. Phil Ogilby has greatly impacted the construction technology industry as creator of Buildware Pro Estimating, iSqFt.com, and Cloud Takeoff, which is now STACK Construction Technologies. Mark Fly joined the JBKnowledge team with over 25 years experience in multi-trade construction and estimating to lead product training and support for the SmartBidNet software.
Date: March 11, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM CST