Ready to become a SmartBid Pro?
Remember our annual SmartBid User Conference in Austin, Texas? For those of you who have not been able to attend in the past, you spoke, and we listened. JBKnowledge is proud to announce that this year we will be bringing the revamped 2017 SmartBid Academy to four regional locations in the United States near YOU! So what can attendees expect? Why should you attend? Keep reading to find out.
- Interact and learn directly from the SmartBid team on how to make your preconstruction process the best it can be.
- Network with fellow SmartBid users from your area and other construction industry professionals from around the world.
- Increase your skills and become a PRO at using SmartBid. Bragging rights when you return to your team are free of charge.
Get registered below or click to learn more about when your desired date’s registration opens!
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7/13/2017
- Chicago, Illinois – Get Notified When Registration Opens
- Dallas, Texas – Get Notified When Registration Opens
- Oakland, California – Get Notified When Registration Opens
Attendees will have the opportunity to interact and learn directly from our highly experienced SmartBid Product and Support Teams, including our Customer Service Director, Mark Fly. The SmartBid Team will be leading sessions that focus on managing documents, prequalification, invitations to bid, subcontractors, bid tabulations, compliance, and many other value-added partnerships and integrations within the SmartBid system. During these training sessions, attendees will gain insight into how top global contractors are using the SmartBid proven process to win more projects and have a less stressful bid day.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about emerging construction technologies from JBKnowledge’s very own ConTechTrio and network with construction industry leaders who will be exhibiting in the ConTech Showcase.
Are you ready to step up your SmartBid game?
Not yet a SmartBid user? You can still attend and learn more about the construction industry’s leading preconstruction software